Could an employee of apple or the service provider manipulate the system to intercept iMessages.
If an employee of the service provider or Apple had personal reasons for wanting to intercept the conversation between two users, could they access information or resources from the company to achieve it undetected?
- 07-10-2015, 06:46 PM #2
- 07-11-2015, 08:36 PM #3iMore Pro
- 741 Posts
Re: Could an employee of apple or the service provider manipulate the system to intercept iMessages.
Could Apple, well we likely will never know for sure. I do believe what kch50428 said is correct but we can never rule out any backdoors into devices today regardless of how much the mfg tells us to trust them. Someday a court order or law may require it and we likely won't know about it. I think it's best to err on the side of caution, that anything you say, write or do on the internet is public and is being scraped up and stored.
- By mustangboy88 in forum MusicReplies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2015, 05:20 AM
- By iSRS in forum Apple MusicReplies: 3Last Post: 07-10-2015, 08:02 PM
- By melbsteve in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2015, 05:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2015, 05:38 PM
Over 25,000 tracks? Here's how to create a secondary iTunes library for Apple Music and iTunes MatchBy iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2015, 05:30 PM