Why am I getting an error message when trying to use Facetime (iPod Touch fifth generation)?

eh2112

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
iMessage - iPod Touch fifth generation

iMessage is angering me to the point of no return on my ipod. So iMessage was working just fine and then I tried to use Facetime and it was signed out. I tried to sign back in and I get a message saying "An error occurred during activation. Try again." and I go to use iMessage and it is logged out so I try and get the same error message. I have been trying for the past three days constantly trying a plethora of tricks; however, I absolutely will not backup, erase, and restore my whole device and I'm also running iOS7 and will not upgrade to iOS8 ever so please don't suggest that. I even made a new apple ID and tried to sign into iMessage through a new email and I got a small feeling of joy that lasted four seconds because I clicked on the "Next" button after choosing my email and it loads only to return to the log in page in the settings back to trying to sign in but only receiving those dumb error messages. If anyone could please please PLEASE help me in my not-so-fruitful endeavors to regain iMessage back on my original apple ID!!

eh2112

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Re: iMessage - iPod Touch fifth generation

I've tried everything on that page already except I will not upgrade my iOS to iOS8 no questions asked. I also haven't tried turning off the iMessage and restarting because you don't have that option on an iPod, only an iPhone. Thanks for your answer though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner