- 11-12-2014, 10:26 AM #2
- 38,502 Posts
re: If I block someone and they try to send me an iMessage, does it show delivered on their end?
Good question, and as far as I can tell, it does. The focus of the block feature is on preventing the messages from getting delivered to you more than on what is displayed on the sender's end, in my opinion.
- 11-12-2014, 04:53 PM #3iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
Re: If I block someone and they try to send me an iMessage, does it show delivered on their end?
My phone is too old to use iMessage, but I tested it with my best friends' phones. I blocked one phone and sent an iMessage from the other iPhone. They were both on iOS 8.1. It still said Delivered, just didn't come in on the receiving end. ON the sender's phone it still looks like the iMessage was sent and delivered.
iPhone 3G, iOS 4.2.1
- 11-12-2014, 05:15 PM #4
- By ob1cat in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-09-2014, 04:43 PM
- By tmay6737 in forum iOS 8Replies: 17Last Post: 11-13-2014, 05:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2014, 10:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2014, 09:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2014, 09:22 AM