Replying Only to Sender of a Group Message
Where can I find the setting allowing me to only reply to the sender of a group iMessage without having the other members of the group see my reply?
I've been looking for a while and just can locate it.
- 04-23-2014, 08:59 PM #2
- 04-23-2014, 09:07 PM #4
- 04-24-2014, 07:54 AM #6
Re: Replying Only to Sender of a Group Message
- It is not possible to remove yourself from a group message.
- Responses to group iMessages are always sent to all recipients.
Source: iOS: Understanding group messaging
- 04-24-2014, 08:23 AM #8
- By Jaguarr40 in forum GamingReplies: 39Last Post: 09-10-2016, 07:32 AM
- By djg21 in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2014, 09:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2014, 06:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2014, 06:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2014, 01:10 PM