- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
contact not registered with imessage
My daughter has a 3rd generation ipod and is trying to imessage a friend with a 5th gen ipod.
I can imessage the friend using my iphone 4 but my daughter gets an error message stating the her friends email address is not registered with imessage when she clearly is. Is this an issue because it's an older generation of ipod or is there some extra step i'm missing?
- 03-08-2014, 12:12 AM #2
Re: contact not registered with imessage
fyi: How to setup iMessage on your iPhone or iPod touch | iMore
try to reactivate it by disable and enable again, login with with ur apple id
- 03-08-2014, 09:01 AM #3
- By Jaguarr40 in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2014, 06:23 AM
- By leomachado666 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 21Last Post: 03-09-2014, 05:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2014, 04:47 PM
- By jabz9 in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2014, 10:20 PM
- By Dasus in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-07-2014, 04:56 PM