Can Apple improve iMessage?

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Maybe sending photos n videos should be faster. It sucks when you have to wait n wait when sending, especially multiple photos n all that

Sent from my iPhone 5S Gold

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I hate it when a photo doesn't go through at all. This usually happens when there's text with it. The bar stops about 3/4 the way across.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That's what I'm talking about. Sometimes annoying to be honest

Sometimes it helps to take a screen shot of the photo, then send the screen shot. It reduces the pixel size which helps it go through. The downside is lower quality photos. Also, I sometimes send the message on a separate text from the photo.

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes it helps to take a screen shot of the photo, then send the screen shot. It reduces the pixel size which helps it go through.

Oh really. Will try that to see. You the snapshot should be taking whiles the sending is still loading?

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I would like to see better synchronization throughout iMessage. If I delete a message or thread on my phone, I would like for it to delete the message on my iPad and vice versa. It's the feature that I crave most.

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums
I'm with you on that. Also sync deleted iMessages on Macs
Good Luck

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just get a blackberry passport, BB Blend i have installed on my pc, ipad, and nexus 7, all at the same time, and i can do whatever i want with it , it goes through my phone via wifi, usb or cell network. Begin Flame.
No "flame" is necessary. You've made your recommendation and there is nothing wrong with it. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73