iMessage Acting Temperamental

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how to fix iMessage on my 5S? I have a black 16G 5S. Some people I can text & it'll automatically view their number is iPhone, but others still have green messages after FaceTime calls & days of texting 😕.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how to fix iMessage on my 5S? I have a black 16G 5S. Some people I can text & it'll automatically view their number is iPhone, but others still have green messages after FaceTime calls & days of texting 😕.

If it doesn't automatically turn blue then it could be their data connection isn't strong enough to connect to iMessage or they have turned it off

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Their signal is stronger than mines though - they have LTE I'm 3G for now.

You could always try turning iMessage off and then back on on your iPhone or encouraging them to do the same. I'm not sure if that'll fix it but it's worth a shot to see if it fixes things. A hard reset (hold sleep & home button until you see the Apple logo and releasing) may also help

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
You could always try turning iMessage off and then back on on your iPhone or encouraging them to do the same. I'm not sure if that'll fix it but it's worth a shot to see if it fixes things. A hard reset (hold sleep & home button until you see the Apple logo and releasing) may also help

Okay I'll try both! Thank you😁🙌

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73