iMessenger Vulnerability

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Aside from Sean and brutal bickering :p I don't send sensitive info through texts.
When it comes to a corporate users iphone I have one of those also. In order to view any corporate documents on our servers or even go to work related sites we have to turn VPN on and sign I. With our corporate login. It logs us out every 15 minutes.

None of us send sensitive info through texts. Texts are used for small talk and coordinating meetings. All the important stuff is sent via email on our corporate servers so good luck hacking those. Lol

Sent from my Gameboy Color

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
What's your thoughts on iMessenger? Is it really secure enough for you to use?

Since almost my entire family has an iDevice phone, my thoughts on iMessenger is that it is the best communication tool for me. As for security, I'm not sure the NSA cares much about my granddaughter's grilled cheese sandwich she had for lunch or how upset I am at how lousy the NJ Devils are so far this season. That is about as sensitive as my iMessages get.

Do you think that Apple loses potential costumers when security leaks (like so) are exposed?

I don't pay too much attention to the business end of Apple but, going by what is being reported in various media outlets, it doesn't appear potential Apple customers are bothered by the alleged security leaks.

Brutal Efficiency

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Here's the thing man...I'm also a person who joins forums and blog sites because I'm simply interested in what the forum/blog subject matter is all about. For example, I'm a part of a few Porsche websites, but do not own a Porsche...I absolutely love the cars, hope to own one one day, and have a car that is quite comparable to several Porsche models in my M3...but I don't go into their sandbox and kick up sand, and if I see something completely outrageous that reflects something I DO know or have investment in, I'll offer my opinion on the subject, and correct any inaccurate information...but I don't look for fights by trying to get people to justify their prides and joy to my own, because that is looking for trouble.

When you do that, expect this kind of treatment.

I apologise.

Godsdragon

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I deleted Facebook from my iPad mini. I was getting odd invitations to log in via settings, I clicked a few times on the details tab, it said the app was not trusted... I have not been able to log in via settings, and... what is really odd, is that even after getting rid of the app, I am still getting notices about their servers or some BS.. Anyone aware of these behaviors?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro