Imessenger isn't readable for Apple so Franse Hacker show us on the fly

whatsever

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
France hackers intercepted, read and could chance the content of iMessages between two iPhones.
They Showing on the fly how to intercept what people strokes are on the keyboard and what they saying.
Malware could do the same and just only intercept for other benefits. So how you feel about banking on your mobile phone.

Apple said a day before it's impossible for them to read your message's because they must build messenger from the ground :)
to get information from an apple user :) NSA must love apples.

Edit : consumers must aware but if you have nothing important then it not a real deal. But for finance, lawyers and business people it could be important to know and it could be used to get malware on your mobile just like on whatsap. Russian and asian cybercrimes seems to move from android to whatsapp.

The article was just to show apple lies and the woman is a journalists but it's intresting how people don't care but still at home using a firewall and virus scanner for there mac or windows. Cheers all and must say that the eco system of apple is better then android.

Last edited:

whatsever

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I'll keep on banking �� btw nice to see you here also *off topic : I'm done with blackberry and bought a 5s*

I just finish testing/playing the apple iphone 5S silver at work (operator) but the handling in some parts are outdated (how to close apps is lame) and I love my hub on the blackberry 10 . Love it very much
and still not really missing apps, never was a big app user before (5 years android).

But working everytime with android and now with apple I know why I keep my Blackberry 10. It's faster in use then android or apple. No bashing just the way it is but talking about the best hardware you proberly win because everyone love silver and gold.

So I stick to my Z10 and will get my Blackberry Z30 (end oktober/begin november) .

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for sharing this but I'm not sure someone would actually attempt this.... Apple knows there's a lot of flaws in their software though, regardless if they want to admit it or not.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
How many hackers live in my neighborhood? How many know who I am and have an interest in what I have to the point where they would attempt to intercept my iMessages? The answers that I come up with does not give me a reason to be alarmed.

WhiteSpir1t

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for posting this.

This shows that an American company as great as Apple cannot be trusted. If there's not just concept, but proof that this works, you can bet that the CIA will have already achieved this.

I'm thinking of as to whether we should develop a chat client that can proxy through the Tor network.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 <------only when the Hub is the topic of conversation and nothing else

lush242000

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
The Article I read said in order to perform this the hacker had to have the device in their possession and install some software.

Sent from somewhere.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

This shows that an American company as great as Apple cannot be trusted. If there's not just concept, but proof that this works, you can bet that the CIA will have already achieved this.

I'm thinking of as to whether we should develop a chat client that can proxy through the Tor network.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 <------only when the Hub is the topic of conversation and nothing else

lol...what?

The United States government can have any information on you at any time they want. They don't need Apple to help them with this, they are absolute EXPERTS at it themselves. It'd be like a doctor going to a child for medical procedure suggestions.

Ever heard of the FCC? That's all I need to say.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal