- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Notification when someone uses your appleid to sign on
Im suspectiing my roomate to sign into my imessage account.
How do i get notified when that happends?
Email or a message/notification on my iphone/ipad? Using latest IOS on iphone and 5.1.1 on ipad.
Im hoping for a notification on one of my devices so i can catch him/her red handed.
- 03-07-2013, 08:23 PM #2
- 03-07-2013, 09:02 PM #4
- 03-07-2013, 09:03 PM #5
Re: Notification when someone uses your appleid to sign on
I'm unaware of anything like that. I know apple notifies you when someone uses your apple ID to sign into an iDevice
Why don't you just log out of your iMessage when you're done using it?
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
- 03-07-2013, 11:04 PM #6
- 03-08-2013, 01:47 PM #7
- By Manzanas in forum iPad 2Replies: 10Last Post: 05-22-2012, 04:04 AM
- By Infiniti7 in forum iMessageReplies: 26Last Post: 10-25-2011, 11:29 PM
- By Solar Joke in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2011, 05:06 AM
- By Duvi in forum iPhone 4Replies: 27Last Post: 05-23-2010, 11:59 AM
- By hermdog in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 08-16-2008, 04:57 PM