Messaging Not Working
This was an issue before and after update to 6.1.1, so not an IOS issue. It seems that with my wife's phone, if she is sent a message from an ongoing conversation, she does not get it. The person has to erase all messages to her and start a new "chain of messages" in order for her to get it. That is iMessage, SMS, everything. She has been sent group messages and I get them but she does not. This just started, what gives? I did not change any settings for her.
- 02-15-2013, 03:22 PM #2
- 02-15-2013, 04:58 PM #3
Re: Messaging Not Working
Backup her phone, restore as new. See if she gets group messages with nothing else installed. If it's happening with SMS as well as iMessage, it could actually be a carrier issue, and they may need to reset something. But I would start with that basic troubleshooting and see if it works after a reset.
- By Longshot9 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2008, 01:32 PM
- By Justanotherspeechwriter in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2008, 08:49 AM
- By anixon92 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2008, 11:38 AM
- By SJ12 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2008, 12:38 PM
- By IsrealsSoN13 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2008, 11:54 PM