Results 1 to 1 of 1
- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Trouble using iMessage on old iPhone 4 w/o data package (turned into iTouch)
I gave my son my old iPhone 4 to use as an iTouch. I am having trouble getting the iMessage to work on it...I have restored it to factory settings, set up his iTunes account and his email but I can only get the messages I send to him to read in his email.
It is stuck on "waiting for activation"....I have trying turning iMessage off/on and have restarted the phone several times....nothing works!
Please help....I have spent most of this day working on this and following a lot of other bloggers suggestions to similar questions from others.
- By brettxw in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 01-11-2011, 01:36 PM
- By theiphoneguy in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 9Last Post: 12-08-2010, 02:10 PM
- By chudinka in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 07-04-2010, 07:01 PM
- By Jeremy in forum iPhone 4Replies: 85Last Post: 09-07-2009, 03:47 AM
- By naviwilliams in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2009, 09:01 AM