Duplicate Texts on Imessage & Google Voice
I just switched over from Android and after setting up GV on my iPhone, I seem to be getting duplicate sms message from GV and iMessage. On Android, I was able to go into the GV settings and set it as my default sms client but on the iPhone, I'm lost. Tried the settings, and even from the web of my GV account and still no luck.
- 01-01-2013, 05:14 PM #2
Re: Duplicate Texts on Imessage & Google Voice
Well Massie, I tried what you recommended but still no luck. I have attached a pic of my settings from my GV account. I of course blocked out my number and gmail email for privacy. Under the "Contacts", "Your Google Voice Number", and "Sprint Mobile Phone" is the GV number aka my actual sprint number (love that sprint integration). What do you or anyone else think I should do? One of the main reasons I like GV is because I can call and text from my laptop at work(sprint service is very bad there).
- 01-02-2013, 02:17 PM #5
- By graysonip in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2010, 10:04 PM
- By ilivetowin in forum iPhone 4Replies: 15Last Post: 08-08-2010, 04:09 AM
- By TheMooch in forum Original iPadReplies: 12Last Post: 07-10-2010, 01:24 AM
- By aprasad in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 02-01-2010, 02:16 PM
- By mattsworld in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2009, 01:12 PM