- 12-23-2012, 11:32 PM #2
- 12-24-2012, 10:02 PM #4
Re: Can't see pics on iMessage!
Go to settings-messages-and go into "send and receive." At the top where
it shows your Apple I.D., tap on it, sign out, then, sign back in. Let's see if
that helps.Formerly forever29 & Heisenberg
iPhone 6S Plus
iPad Air 2 & iPad Mini Retina
- 01-15-2013, 06:10 PM #5
- 01-15-2013, 07:17 PM #6
- 01-17-2013, 06:59 PM #7
- 01-17-2013, 10:24 PM #8
Can't see pics on iMessage!
I would hard reset then sign out and in and then last try turning iMessage off then back on
Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.
- By Massie in forum iMore.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2012, 06:45 AM
- By Ziltoid in forum iMessageReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2012, 02:28 PM
- By coleworldbby in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2012, 03:22 PM
- By jpf22467 in forum iOS 5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2012, 07:09 PM
- By Tramain in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 06-11-2009, 07:27 PM