My sister, mom, and I all have iPhones. Running iOS 6. All of us have imessage activated but most of the time our texts to each other sense as SMS. Me and and mom normally get imessage. Sometimes we don't though. But with my sister it's ALWAYS SMS. Any tips? And yes, again, imessage is activated.
- 12-21-2012, 08:59 AM #2
Re: imessage frustration
You can activate it using a few different methods: phone number, email address, etc. Make sure that the contact info for your sister is the same contact info she used to set it up.
- By rws381 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2010, 08:46 AM
- By sherman901 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2009, 11:19 AM
- By Aberdeen1948 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2009, 11:20 AM
- By rys2cool in forum General Developer DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2009, 10:13 AM
- By TheMooch in forum iCloudReplies: 6Last Post: 02-08-2009, 06:24 AM