I recently upgraded to an iPhone 5 from iPhone 4...iMessage never worked for me on the 4 (never send, connection issues)...and I thought iPhone 5 (with itsLTE network) would fix that..but no....it's still not working here...what's wrong???
- 12-16-2012, 04:08 PM #2
- 12-16-2012, 06:22 PM #4
- 12-17-2012, 02:09 AM #5
- 12-17-2012, 12:52 PM #6iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Hi. Really hope someone can help. I have an iPod Touch 5th gen with iOS6. I am unable to log into iMessage with my apple ID. it says the password is incorrect. I have repeatedly tried to enter the password so I know it is correct. I can log into App Store and iCloud with this ID and password no problem. Any idea what is causing this issue?
- 12-17-2012, 01:08 PM #7
- 12-17-2012, 01:49 PM #8iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Thank you JustMe'D, I changed my password and tried logging in with it but it did not resolve the problem. Interestingly when I try and log into Apple web site with this account I receive an unknow error., however it did allow me to change my password. I have another Apple account and tried to log into iMessage with it but had the same issue. I am able to use my alternate account on my iPhone without any problem though.
- 12-17-2012, 02:19 PM #9
- 02-04-2013, 05:04 AM #10
- By rgar3388 in forum iMessageReplies: 24Last Post: 06-15-2011, 02:54 PM
- By gabe in forum iMessageReplies: 17Last Post: 06-14-2011, 11:55 PM
- By rockrchic923 in forum iMessageReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2011, 06:42 AM
- By ek9max in forum iMessageReplies: 30Last Post: 06-08-2011, 08:19 PM
- By fotophocus in forum iMessageReplies: 9Last Post: 06-08-2011, 03:51 PM