- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Syncing iMessage Conversation History with Mac
I had iMessage synced with my iPhone 4 and my mac and it was working great. I upgraded today to the iPhone 5 and my computer disabled my phone number from iMessage and then re-added it. Everything is working again except my old conversations on the left column appear as people's phone numbers and my old conversations, which are stored on my computer, do not load until I engage in a conversation. How can I get all of the phone numbers to sync with my contacts and for my old conversations to load again?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- 12-12-2012, 08:55 AM #2
Re: Syncing iMessage Conversation History with Mac
That's odd. I didn't have this happen when I upgraded to the 5. Are you using iCloud for your contacts on both your iPhone and your Mac?
- By fantom557 in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 09-12-2011, 04:28 PM
- By pyroguysf in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-01-2011, 09:06 AM
- By edokid in forum iTunesReplies: 7Last Post: 11-03-2009, 03:37 PM
- By Mag in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2009, 04:24 AM
- By rpalumbo in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 06-10-2009, 09:50 PM