- 11-01-2012, 07:42 AM #2
You can only have 1 account enabled for iMessages per phone so no it's not possible. The only thing you could do would be to log out of your iMessages account on your phone and log into theirs (assuming you know the password). But for the hassle of doing hat it would probably be easier just to check their iMessages on their phone.
- 11-01-2012, 07:45 AM #3
- 11-03-2012, 05:36 PM #4
PS I am not taking sides, Just giving you something to mull over.
- 11-03-2012, 06:20 PM #5
That is one heck of a mess although it is possible
You would only get iMessage to there email not the number and it would try to associate your phone number with the other device and you would get your messages and theirs ...
Not to mention you wouldn't get texts
So it's a lot of work and mess for only partial info
Your better off just randomly checking the device or having a spare iPod or something for this purpose
- By rgar3388 in forum iMessageReplies: 24Last Post: 06-15-2011, 01:54 PM
- By gbourland in forum iMessageReplies: 17Last Post: 06-14-2011, 10:55 PM
- By rockrchic923 in forum iMessageReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2011, 05:42 AM
- By ek9max in forum iMessageReplies: 30Last Post: 06-08-2011, 07:19 PM
- By fotophocus in forum iMessageReplies: 9Last Post: 06-08-2011, 02:51 PM