Official iMessage ID swap thread

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
If you use iMessage and want to socialize with other iMessage users, drop your iMessage ID here.

(We STRONGLY recommend you stick to dropping email iMessage IDs, not phone numbers, since it's much easier to change an iMessage email ID than change your phone number if you ever change your mind about sharing!)

Remember: Only share if you don't mind getting iMessaged by other members of the iMore community! (Think BlackBerry PIN swap but for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Mac users!)

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, had to remove mine, I can't deal with messages in the middle of the night by people who do not have the common courtesy to check the current time in my location If you would like mine, send me a private message (updated 6/27/12)

[B][COLOR="Red"]DELETED[/COLOR][/B] However please let me know you're from iMore or I will be very confused. On West Coast time... oh.. and I almost never check this email account, only used for iCloud stuff.

FINAL TRY >>> Updated 6/18/2012: This is my last try... I am getting messages to unlock iPhones and they don't stop. I cannot nor do I know how, nor will I call AT&T on your behalf to unlock an iPhone. Regardless of the country you're in, I am not available for assisting unlocking a phone. Also I am a guest on iMore, I am NOT iMore, so stop saying that because I am on iMore I am supposed to help you with this... Sorry not the case, and no one on iMore should be helping you with this. Final try, before removing my iMessage contact.

>>>> Updated 5/25/2012 >>>> I will leave my iMessage here for a bit more, however please note again I am in the USA on West Coast GMT-7 Summer and GMT -8 Winter Time. I am happy to say hello or answer questions or help troubleshoot iPhone and iPad issues, but NOT at 2am my time. I have been getting pulled into group messages in the middle of the night from overseas from people I don't know. I get messages and 4-5am. Please use an international clock and only message between 9am-5pm GMT -8 (0900 - 1700 Hours). Remember I also work diromg the day and saying hello 23 times will not get my attention any faster.. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Reactions: shady103

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711