Official iMessage ID swap thread

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
We're all grown-ups in the chat and we talk about everything, not just Apple stuff. We've basically all become good friends. You're always welcome to join, as is anyone else. I'll add names to the chat later today!

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
There is more than one group chat, so remember that if one group doesn't really work out for you, you can always join another.
You'll probably find that you'll eventually just not have time for a group chat.

Just remember that everyone has different personalities and traits.

If you leave the group or someone kicks you for even seemingly unknown reasons they will most likely all block you anyway.

Just be careful, you are dealing with complete strangers.

I'd suggest not contacting me if you would like to be added to a group chat, as I apparently no longer have contact with anyone in them.

JustMcKay

Feb 19, 2017
Visit site
I would be interested in being added to an iMessage group with people on different topics including Apple!

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
There is more than one group chat, so remember that if one group doesn't really work out for you, you can always join another.
You'll probably find that you'll eventually just not have time for a group chat.

Just remember that everyone has different personalities and traits.

If you leave the group or someone kicks you for even seemingly unknown reasons they will most likely all block you anyway.

Just be careful, you are dealing with complete strangers.

I'd suggest not contacting me if you would like to be added to a group chat, as I apparently no longer have contact with anyone in them.

I actually retract this statement. This entire time that I've been trying to get ahold of the people in the old group chat... they were blocked on my end due to a jealous partner... feel free to contact me and I will forward you to the appropriate people.

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
So there has been a few iterations of the chat throughout the months. The last one pretty much died and/or reincarnated itself into another chat. That being said, I am more than open to getting another one going. The only thing I ask is don't be overly sensitive, respect the fact that others have different point of views, and enable DND on the chat itself to avoid any issues with messages at random times. A lot of people are based in varying time zones, so what may be 3AM for you may be 3PM for others. If anyone wants to get the ball rolling, shoot me either a PM or reply/quote this message and I will start a new chat with a few people, both new and old.

Elisha Edmund

May 4, 2017
Visit site
So there has been a few iterations of the chat throughout the months. The last one pretty much died and/or reincarnated itself into another chat. That being said, I am more than open to getting another one going. The only thing I ask is don't be overly sensitive, respect the fact that others have different point of views, and enable DND on the chat itself to avoid any issues with messages at random times. A lot of people are based in varying time zones, so what may be 3AM for you may be 3PM for others. If anyone wants to get the ball rolling, shoot me either a PM or reply/quote this message and I will start a new chat with a few people, both new and old.

add me please: elishaedmund2@gmail.com

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Update: I have 4 iMessage requests so I'll be making a new chat today or tomorrow. If anyone else wants to hop in, by all means....