iMessage down?

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
is iMessage down for anyone else.. seems to be down with all the contacts I have with it.. They cant send to me I cant send to them..

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
It is working for me. I just sent a test message to someone and it went through fine.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
no idea what happened started working for me.. wasnt that mine or there data connection was down.. I tested both on wi-fi and 3g and it didn't work. Laptop had internet.

probably just some glitch

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's working fine for me, as well. Siri has been hit or miss today, however.

Just Me, D

munkee

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
It's down for me too. My last message was last night around 3am, and since early this morning it's been getting stuck and not sending.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Apple's iCloud and iMessage Services Experiencing Significant Outage - Mac Rumors

iCloud, iMessage, seeing unexpected downtime for some | 9to5Mac | Apple Intelligence

iCloud mail working for me... I don't use iMessage/text messaging - so I couldn't tell you if that was working for me or not...

Now that you've mentioned it, I think this problem may have started yesterday. According to my wife who visited the Verizon Store yesterday, a lot of people were calling and visiting Verizon complaining about not being able to receive messages. She didn't state whether or not it was limited to i-devices though.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
iMessage was spotty today, not terrible tho. To my husband & daughter its working as iMsg but when i iMsg'd one of my other daughters (while right in the same town) it would only send as a tx msg.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234