Does Siri work with iMessaging? My girlfriend has an wifi iPad 2 with ios 5 and a cheap cell phone. How can I get Siri to send iMessage to her iPad and not send a text message to her phone. When I tell Siri to iMessase my girlfriend it sets it up as a text to her phone.
    12-18-2011 10:33 PM
    If she has iMessage set up on her iPad with the same email as her phone, you shouldn't have to choose where to send her message.
    12-19-2011 05:36 AM
    You have to message her at her iCloud email address not her phone number. For Siri, the easiest way is to set up a second contact in your address book with a slightly different name.
    FendrGuitPlayr likes this.
    12-19-2011 05:52 AM
    Cool thanks guys
    12-19-2011 03:41 PM
    You have to message her at her iCloud email address not her phone number. For Siri, the easiest way is to set up a second contact in your address book with a slightly different name.
    Siri has a little trouble with some names too. My son is "Nick" and Siri keeps telling me that she can't find "Neck" - so I thought it would be Nicholas, but Siri thinks Necklace..argh..lol...!
    12-20-2011 11:14 AM
    Siri has a little trouble with some names too. My son is "Nick" and Siri keeps telling me that she can't find "Neck" - so I thought it would be Nicholas, but Siri thinks Necklace..argh..lol...!
    Must be your pronunciation. Siri has no problem finding Nick in my address book...
    12-21-2011 04:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD