iMessage Down?

utgreenhead

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having an issue with iMessage? I had it turned on, but just went to text my wife and I noticed it said "Text Message" in the message field. When I went to Settings>Messages, iMessage was turned off. Now, when I try to log in it says "Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again.", which I have multiple times with WiFi on and off... and full bars on 3G.

Any help would be appreciated.

UTG

avmsam

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
if your wife is not in an area with data/wifi then you won't be able to send her an iMessage, just a text.

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine is working just fine. I've been sending them back and forth with my husband this afternoon. Maybe it's Verizon? I'm on AT&T.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Been sending iMessages for the last 6 hours ( since 6:30 am ) today between my friend and my wife. Must be an network issue with your device. Is it on wifi or cellular?

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I'm in the boat with its still working.
Havent stopped sending iMessages since i got the phone.
Just barely sent one like 30 seconds ago.

utgreenhead

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I've tried both WiFi and 3G. At home where I know I have no firewall issues and still getting the same message. Fixing to connect to my Mac and see if that might reset things (I know it shouldn't). If that doesn't work I'll restore.

UTG

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711