iMessage social groups?

mwohrlin

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Is there an way to join social groups similar to BBM groups? I haven't found anything regarding this. It would be nice to join a group of people interested in a particular topic.

count123

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure they are in the works. I think that is what people who think that imessenger is redundant are not understanding. Funny thing is I had to re activate my old bb storm because the droid charge got sold and the 4s hasn't made an appearance yet. I was going through some of my old stomping grounds on some of the forums from bbm. I chatted with people all across the globe. That's were imessenger comes in handy. Once those forums start popping up people will finally understand how huge this thing really is. It has the potential to put bbm to shame once it catches on across the globe.

Count

mwohrlin

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I really hope they do come out with a group feature. iMessage is pretty pointless to me as is. I have unlimited text anyway so the fact that iMessage doesn't use your text allotment doesn't matter. I keep hearing that iMessage will revolutionize messaging on the iphone, but I'm not seeing it yet.

jakej914

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Maybe you should start a Facebook group and then post a link. Every iPhone has a Facebook app.

Every masochist's iPhone can.

No group functionality at the moment. I rather doubt Apple will venture into messages between group members. After all, there's still no one click method to email a group of contacts.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I'd better not ever start getting invites to join this group and that one and...

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2