Text/iMessage help

greeninternboy

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
So basically, my family has iMessage and we use it, they all have iPhones and iOS 5.0, but my wife uses a blackberry for work.... she also has a iPhone 4 she used to use but now she uses it for ipod/whatever. Is there anything i can do? or edit contact information so that her texts and imessage are one item in my messages? I don't like having 2 separate threads if you will for her and everyone else is just one. I want her texts and iMessage to show up as one, just like everyone. So can i edit anything?

greeninternboy

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
my brother has 5.0 and we imessage automatically which is cool but, my wife uses a blackberry for work but still uses her iphone 4 just with no sim card, she is still able to imessage me with it. What i want is her texts and imessage to show up as one, when i go to my messages, her name shows up twice, one for text and imessage. I was wondering if theres any info i can edit so it just shows up as one.

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
So if I am understanding this right, you want her iMessages from her iPhone to appear in the same "conversation" as her texts from her Blackberry?

If that is the case, it is impossible. The messages are threaded by device, not by person.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit