Having issues with deleting my Office 365 account!
You know, I swear if it isn't one thing, it is another.
A second account I created on my iMac, wouldn't work properly. Office 365 apps would obtain a license from Office 365. In addition I placed Google Chrome on the 'Taskbar'. But, after logging off and back onto the account, it would disappear.
Anyway, I decided to delete all the data for that account, and now trying to delete the actual account.
It has been sitting on Deleting Account for over an hour (again, no data on that account), and I did select the 'Erase Home folder'.
The above is also preventing me from restarting the computer or logging off, till the process is complete.
My question is, why is it taking so long?
- 05-25-2016, 07:51 PM #2
Re: Having issues with deleting my Office 365 account!
The issue was the Mac OS. I forced a reboot, and then performed the Account deletion again. After that, I recreated the secondary account. Office apps, like Word, Excel, etc. 'seem' to be working fine now.
Time to perform a backup...
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2016, 12:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2016, 07:21 PM
- By afoerster7 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2016, 07:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2016, 06:17 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2016, 02:12 PM