iMac 21.5" Mid 2011 2.5GHz Intel Core i5
I had never owned an Apple Computer before. I had seen someone listing it for $600 and I just bought it. I would like to know if anyone still uses it. It is fixed with 1*4Gb Ram. It has been said by seller, that I can upgrade too. I am going to use it for Office and watching videos. So I would like to know what else I can do to make work much more better. I don't play games either.
- 03-16-2016, 10:00 PM #2
Re: iMac 21.5" Mid 2011 2.5GHz Intel Core i5
I had a 2011 27" and it was a pretty decent work horse. There will be nothing more you would need to do and it will chew up the work for you and then some. I suggest having the SSD done by someone that knows what their doing. RAM you can easily do by yourself. I did my own. Good luck with you new machine.
- 03-18-2016, 12:34 PM #4
- By Qdiddy09 in forum iMacReplies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2016, 06:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBookReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2016, 05:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2016, 05:19 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2016, 02:26 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2016, 12:51 PM