- iMore Beginner
- 86 Posts
Matching Numeric Keypad
Just bought a Retina P3-5K iMac a few months ago, and it came with the new Magic Keyboard and Magic Trackpad. I'm wondering if anyone makes a matching numeric keypad yet? I find plenty of them that match the old Keyboard/Trackpad combo, but none that match the new ones. Any ideas?
Also, I've Googled pretty extensively and haven't found anything yet, so I'm hoping someone has an inside track that I'm just not aware of. Thanks!
- 02-14-2016, 11:03 AM #2iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
Re: Matching Numeric Keypad
Belkin makes one that looks and feels awfully close, but having the keypad separate from the keyboard can be distracting, if you don't generally look as you type.
Is a wired solution a deal-killer? The Mac USB keyboard has the keypad built in, and costs about what you'd likely pay for a wireless keypad. It would be a hassle for a laptop, but just about perfect for a desktop. Additionally, it has a USB 2.0 ports build into the keyboard, so you wouldn't need to go fumbling at the back of your iMac to plug in a USB stick.
- By iMore Question in forum Apple MusicReplies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2016, 06:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2016, 05:55 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2016, 08:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2016, 08:02 AM
- By tamon77 in forum Apple MusicReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2016, 03:50 PM