I enabled Private Browsing on my iMac that is running OS X El Capitan 10.11.1.
I don't remember how I set up the Private Browsing, but I cannot log into my Bank account without requesting a new code each time.
Where can I put the information for my Bank so that the cookies or whatever are needed are not wiped out in Private Browsing?
- 11-08-2015, 08:40 AM #2
- 5,510 Posts
Re: I enabled Private Browsing on my iMac that is running OS X El Capitan 10.11.1.
Welcome to iMore!
What browser are you using? Assuming Safari, have you tried disabling Private Browsing when you need to login to your bank and then re-enabling it when you're done?
I'm in El Capitan, and there's an option to "Allow from current website only". Maybe you could try that with your bank loaded, and see if that helps? First I'd start with "Always allow", login to your bank, then change the cookies to current website only.
Allow from current website only: Safari accepts cookies and website data only from the website you’re currently visiting. Websites often have embedded content from other sources. Safari does not allow these third parties to store or access cookies or other data.
- By iMore Question in forum AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2015, 12:31 PM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2015, 08:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2015, 06:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2015, 06:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2015, 06:14 PM