Start up disk full (90% Applications)
iMac 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5 10.10.5; 1T SATA Disk
I have 65 applications which 2/3 of those are in-built apps, so they 89% of storage!! Videos app only use 25GB and there rest are less than that... How do i Know which app is holding that much storage? I very much need/use all of those apps...
Thanks in Advance.
- By SkydiverTilt in forum iPhoneReplies: 5Last Post: 01-09-2016, 08:47 AM
- By cnicole04 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 10-25-2015, 10:37 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2015, 10:40 AM
- By NamePatti Cammett in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2015, 09:57 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2015, 09:00 AM