- iMore Beginner
- 77 Posts
Any iMac Retina Shipping Notices Yet???
Anyone who ordered a new iMac on release day - Tuesday October 13th - and NOT the basic models that were available in the stores (apparently any changes to the basic model had to be shipped) get their status updated from "Processing Items" to either "Preparing for Shipment" or "Shipped"?
I ordered the 21.5" iMac Retina and only upgraded the memory from 8GB to 16GB on 10/13 and it still says "Preparing Items".
- 10-18-2015, 07:08 PM #2iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Re: Any iMac Retina Shipping Notices Yet???
I ordered the 5k 27-inch 3.3 ghz ... The only change I made was upgrading to both trackpad & mouse. Ordered from Apple on the 13th. Expedited shipping for an extra $42 with delivery date 19-21th... Still processing right now. If I wait another day or so, I can walk into Bestbuy and pick one up. At this stage, I am able to cancel order even though my credit card has been charged.
- By The_Prodigy1982 in forum iCloudReplies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2015, 12:15 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2015, 03:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2015, 09:53 AM
- By clouds0222 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 4Last Post: 10-15-2015, 03:34 PM
- By DMDAMATO in forum iPad AirReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2015, 10:55 AM