new iMacs and USB 3.0/USAP
Anyone know if the USB 3.0 ports support UASP? Looking to buy one with only 256K internal SSD then adding a Samsung T1 Portable 1 TB USB 3.0 External SSD as my main data drive. When I need more storage later, I'll update to a larger, perhaps Thunderbolt2 SSD.
This SSD gets much faster read/write with USB 3.0/UASP rather than just USB 3.0.
- 08-30-2015, 10:05 PM #2
Re: new iMacs and USB 3.0/USAP
This article is from 2013.
Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2015, 01:51 AM
- By E Adkins in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2015, 09:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2015, 05:47 PM
- By Bbabs711@gmail.com in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2015, 04:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2015, 03:12 PM