iMac 1T drive is almost full due to iMovie
I heard that some of the iMovie files are duplicates of each other, but which one's can I delete to free up space.
I am running OS X 10.10.3 and iMovie 10.0.9.
In my Finder, I have the following two files:
iMovie Library.imovielibrary = 531.69 GB
iMovie Events folder = 437.44 GB
I know that if I ever finish the iMovie project I was working on last year, I could free up some of the unused footage, but are there any duplicates I can delete easily?
- 08-17-2015, 11:05 AM #2
- 08-17-2015, 03:45 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2015, 07:36 AM
- By ChuckG73 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-18-2015, 09:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2015, 09:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2015, 09:43 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2015, 08:39 AM