Re: MESSAGE - How do I get my iPhone 5S messages on my iMac at the same time ?
To enable "Text Message Forwarding", both (all) devices must be signed into the same iCloud account and connected to the same WiFi network. You set the SMS Message Forwarding from your iPhone:
Originally Posted by DocPaul1
You must be running Yosemite (10.10) or higher on your Mac, and iOS 8.1 on your iOS devices. And one of the iOS devices MUST be an iPhone (running iOS 8.1 or higher).
1. Make sure both (all) devices are signed into the same iCloud account.
2. Make sure both (all) devices are on the same WiFi network.
3. Make sure both (all) devices have the iCloud account checked (active) in the Send & Receive setting.
4. Go to Settings > Messages
5. Tap Text Message Forwarding
6. Turn on forwarding for the computers/tablets that you want to use.
7. Each computer/tablet will get a popup with a 6 digit code.
8. Enter that code on your iPhone to activate the Text Message Forwarding on that computer/tablet.