- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
The beachball and iTunes
I got an iMac for Christmas (yeh me!) and have noticed an extremely small, yet faintly irritating 'problem'.
Every once in a while, whilst updating my iTunes library (adding new tracks or editing existing items), I get 'the beachball'.
I have 8Gb of RAM, and my library is on-board (as opposed to an external drive).
Is the issue the size of my library (approx 18,000 songs)?
Do I need to increase the amount of memory installed!
- 01-08-2015, 10:08 AM #2
- By grunt0300 in forum PoliticsReplies: 198Last Post: 01-24-2015, 12:50 PM
- By brookeyydo0o in forum iPhone 6Replies: 33Last Post: 01-13-2015, 12:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2015, 09:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2015, 09:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2015, 07:54 AM