Buy iMac now or wait for update?
Hi, I'm selling some old LEGO I never use (each block is worth 10¢, sell your old collections fittingly!) to buy my first desktop. Since I'm a die-hard Apple
fanboyenthusiast, I'm buying an iMac. Now, while my LEGO hasn't sold yet, it will soon. My question to you all is:
Should I buy the iMac now, or wait until the next update?
I'm looking at the $1,799 ($1,699 with education discount ) 27" iMac, stock with no custom configurations other than the numeric keyboard. I haven't found any substantial rumors about the 2014 iMac, but Apple's trend points to a March-April release...
- 02-10-2014, 04:34 PM #2
Re: Buy iMac now or wait for update?
In the ever changing world of technology, there will always be something that is just around the corner that you will want, and think that you should wait for. When the opportunity rises, I believe you should go ahead and get whatever the product is, especially if you need an upgrade.
Go ahead and get the iMac now, and be happy.
- 02-10-2014, 06:10 PM #3
- 02-10-2014, 08:39 PM #4
- 02-10-2014, 08:43 PM #5
- 08-15-2014, 11:07 PM #6
- By Donnie Smith in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 39Last Post: 02-22-2014, 10:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2014, 07:57 PM
- By Donnie Smith in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2014, 03:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2014, 01:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2014, 01:10 PM