- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Should i download OSX Mavericks?
I bought a new late 2013 model iMac and it has mountain lion installed. Now im wondering if i should upgrade I've heard reviews were it is laggy and disappointing and i don't want to slow my new imac down which runs fast now.
- 12-24-2013, 12:12 AM #2
- 12-28-2013, 07:49 AM #3
- 12-28-2013, 10:21 AM #4
- 12-28-2013, 10:28 AM #5
- 12-28-2013, 11:17 PM #6
Re: Should i download OSX Mavericks?
FAQ: Everything you need to know about OS X Mavericks | Macworld
Here is a useful article that details some of the changes in Mavericks. In general, unless you have some odd piece of hardware that simply isn't compatible with the new version of OS X for some reason, it is probably a good idea to upgrade.
- 01-04-2014, 08:20 PM #7
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 12-24-2013, 09:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 05:17 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 12-22-2013, 09:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2013, 07:17 PM
- By anthony anthony in forum MacBook AirReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2013, 09:45 PM