WooHoo! Just got a 27" iMac!

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Just picked up my new 27" iMac and external SuperDrive. Shame I can't use it till this Monday tho as I'm in the process of moving this weekend. I'm happy tho.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk 2

douglaswilson

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I've had my 27" iMac for about 3 months now and love it! Except for dragging it back to the store for some one on one training!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Brings back memories. Got my 27" imac 2 years ago, and there was no turning back...

Thus began my migration over to the Apple ecosystem. :biggrin:

zurch

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I was finally able to get my first 21" iMac yesterday. The computer is a pure joy and I will never ever go back to a windows computer. The perfect sink with all my devices. Ipad mini , iPhone 4s (which i plan to upgrade this september) and my apple tv they all go together like magic.. Next will be the air so i can have a full OS X with portability.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I was finally able to get my first 21" iMac yesterday. The computer is a pure joy and I will never ever go back to a windows computer. The perfect sink with all my devices. Ipad mini , iPhone 4s (which i plan to upgrade this september) and my apple tv they all go together like magic.. Next will be the air so i can have a full OS X with portability.

Nice. I have a 15" MBP, but my wife has and loves her 21" iMac...

zurch

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I was trying to hold off until the haswells got to the iMac but our computer at home died and we had to have one now. But yeah they are something sweet.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2