Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

Default İcloud backup error

Hello
    When I tried to restore ICLOUD, I am taking an error. The error says that your backup could not download although I have three same backup. I can see my information(backups) however I can not download. Also, it is shown from computer there is not any problem about backups.
    Other apple representatives said that you should wait ios 10, then it will recover. After I uploaded ıos10, nothing recovered. Again I could not get my backup or any important information. Is there anyone can help me about this situation. I am trying to correct this problem almost for 3 mobths. However, nobody helped me to get my backup.Thank you

Default Re: İcloud backup error

How did you try to restore what I assume to be an iCloud backup? On what device did you attempt to restore?
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: İcloud backup error

I took new device then from my old device I took back up. After I tried to get my ıcloud back up from old device to new device.
    Actually ı tried all types of iphone, 5s 6 6s
    However my old icloud backup could not uploaded successufly for my new device and others.

Default İcloud backup error

I'm not sure what you have tried.