iCloud iPhoto library not full downloading
I bought my wife a new iphone 7 and when enabling the iCloud photo library everything downloads except for a few grayed out photos. They can be open just find in iCloud photo via a web browser. I have tried disabling and enabling it and the some of the photos that were there before disabling are now greyed out. I don't get it.
- 10-03-2016, 03:31 PM #2
Re: iCloud iPhoto library not full downloading
I've also seen this behavior. Part of bigger problem of Photos on iOS / macOS being a complete disaster for me. This is the one time I wish I could set another app as default on iOS. Google Photos handles the same 5,000+ pics I have in iCloud Photos, but elegantly and with no hassle.
- By alengman in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 9Last Post: 10-01-2016, 01:46 PM
- By Craig in forum iOS 10Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2016, 05:21 PM
- By vickvilles1 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2016, 05:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2016, 03:07 AM
- By flyinion in forum iOS 10Replies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2016, 09:14 PM