- iMore Newbie
- 38 Posts
Outlook and Apple Mail trouble
I want to switch to Outlook but there is something that's bugging me.
So far, I setup 2 account iCloud and Outlook I can write, send, receive and all the stuff you can do in email clients. I turned off Mail in my iCloud settings but every time I click a email link on a homepage I get redirected to the Apple Mail setup routine. That's pretty annoying, is there a possibility to turn this off?
- 08-06-2016, 06:19 AM #2
- 08-06-2016, 07:37 AM #3
- 10,948 Posts
Re: Outlook and Apple Mail trouble
In addition: turning of the mail toggle in iCloud will disable your iCloud mail account in the native mail app. This will result in not being able to receive and send mail from your iCloud mail.
I suggest you toggle it back on if that's an account you already use.
- By kgizhang in forum iOS 9Replies: 8Last Post: 08-16-2016, 07:57 PM
- By ivantwilliams in forum Apple WatchReplies: 11Last Post: 08-07-2016, 09:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2016, 01:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2016, 12:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2016, 06:40 PM