How do I sync my iPhone and iCloud contacts with my MacBook Pro contacts folder?
My iPhone 6 and iPad contacts are synced, but I don't know how to sync those with my MacBook Pro. I have an iCloud account but on the MacBook, it's mostly documents and images. I don't find "Contacts" anywhere. I'm also not a tech-wizard, so I would need cler steps (not just, "add iCloud to your MacBook and sync with iTunes." Huh? How?) Thanks for any help !
- 06-02-2016, 11:52 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Game CenterReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2016, 05:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 06-02-2016, 01:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2016, 12:15 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2016, 10:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2016, 10:12 AM