iCloud lock.... is it possible to bypass?
I found an iPhone 5s on the train. Tried contacting owner but no luck. It is iCloud locked. Apple told me they can't help me. Any way to get through the iCloud lock to return the phone? The imei number is 013851004805199
- Best AnswerMay 27 2016 | 1:55 am EDT
From the lock screen, ask Siri "Who does this phone belong to?". You should see the contact card of the owner.
- 05-27-2016, 12:19 AM #2
- 05-27-2016, 01:55 AM #3
- 05-27-2016, 05:47 AM #4
- 05-27-2016, 06:31 AM #5
- By rdmartin1 in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2016, 10:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2016, 10:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2016, 10:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2016, 07:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2016, 03:06 PM