Iphone 5S ICloud Account
I had an old Iphone 5, which I completely re-set and gave to my partner to trial before he got one on a contract.
I set him up with an apple ID, and he was signed in on the 5 all ok.
He then took out a contract with is own Iphone which is the 5s.
He signed into his apple id all ok - but changed his e-mail
Now I am trying to re-set the old phone so I can sell it, but no matter what we do, it will not sign out of ICloud so it can be re-set.
I have tried both e-mails - and the passwords have been reset etc. But no matter what I do, I cannot delete the old 5
- 05-20-2016, 01:52 PM #2iMore Expert
- 800 Posts
Re: Iphone 5S ICloud Account
Lately, Apple server is over use, I my self tried to turn off find my phone on my iPhone and I couldn't until now, I'm giving it more days and try again, in my case I'm receiving an error message stating that the device can not communicate with the server and I should try again later. Wait a couple of days and try it again.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2016, 04:29 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2016, 12:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2016, 12:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2016, 11:52 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2016, 10:51 AM