- iMore Pro
- 631 Posts
New Mac & iCloud questions
when you receive a text why is it more often than not it is delayed getting to mac?
how do you permanently delete songs off of iTunes versus hiding them
what is the the cloud Icon in the upper right-hand corner of the album for if you can play the songs without downloading them from iCloud
- 05-13-2016, 02:35 PM #2
Re: New Mac & iCloud questions
Can't answer first question. I don't have a Mac.
If you refer to purchased songs, you can't delete them permanently. They remain in the purchased list just as apps do in the App Store.
The cloud is to download the songs to offline, rather than online using data. The trade off is that offline takes storage space on the device.
- By Chris Cook5 in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-18-2016, 11:48 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2016, 11:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2016, 09:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2016, 08:14 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2016, 07:40 AM