Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Just_Me_D
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default I cloud drive

Hello Led,
    Thank you for responding to my original question. For some reason I am not able to "reply".
    To explain my problem in a more straightforward manner, I have turned on iCloud Drive on my iPad. It is registered to Apple ID "a". When I open it I only see two apps, pages and a video app.
    The documents that I want to transfer are in an app that I purchased with ID "b" as are most of my apps. I am wondering if the apps do not show up because they are under a different ID.
    I had been using DropBox to transfer PDF's but it is "dropping" about 15% of my files. So I tried with iTunes and it seems to have lost about 50%!
    I thought that I would try iCloud Drive. I guess the next question is, if I replace the Apple ID on this iPad to my ID "b" what could go wrong?

Default Re: I cloud drive

Quote Originally Posted by iMore Question View Post
    Hello Led,
    Thank you for responding to my original question. For some reason I am not able to "reply".
    You cannot reply because you are not a member. As a "visitor" you can use the Ask a Question form to ask a question pertaining to your Apple products and services. It is not to be used to hold a conversation. If you'd like to reply and be able to hold a forum conversation with our members, please join the iMore community. Thanks.
    Highrisedrifter likes this.