Why a I unable to use iCloud account details to login to my Mac?

I

iMore Question

Unable to use iCloud account details to login to my mac

I was using iCloud password to login to my mac. I signed out of iCloud and this led to create a new password for my mac as handoff did not work. I logged back in with the new password and did the following to use the iCloud account as my mac password--> signed back to my iCloud --> system preferences-> users and groups -> selected primary user -> change password. I get options to change password -I thought I would be getting the following prompt "Would you like to change the password for ?User Name?, or begin using your iCloud password to log in and unlock this Mac",

Please help me use the iCloud account credentials as password

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
iMore Forums are a place where people come to discuss Apple and Apple-related products. It is a place where people come to learn and to share information and knowledge to help others. The majority of us are volunteers who do their best to help people when they are having issues. In cases where people have issues with logging in to iCloud because of forgotten passwords or credentials, we really can't help. And when this occurs, the normal response is that this is when the best thing to do is to contact Apple Support.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW