i have changed my apple id and password but the icloud is still with the old apple id.
icloud will not change to new apple id and password.
- Best AnswerApr 17 2016 | 7:53 am EDT
You need to sign out of that old Apple ID on the device. You will need to enter the correct password for that Apple ID on the device.
- 04-17-2016, 07:53 AM #2
- 04-17-2016, 12:24 PM #3iMore Specialist
- 1,347 Posts
Re: i have changed my apple id and password but the icloud is still with the old apple id.
Be sure you unlink the device from your old Apple ID. Log in to your old Apple account and locate the list of devices you own. You can remove the device in question from there.
Or, see if this article can help you: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203828
- By Hannah Johnston in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2016, 07:12 PM
- By Roman Chu in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2016, 02:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2016, 12:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2016, 09:39 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2016, 05:12 AM