locked out of my iPad from iCloud
Hay so my ex has erased everything off my iPad through iCloud and now it is telling me that I have to sign in with the account that erased it and she doesn't seem to want to give me the details? I have my own Apple ID but won't let me in it to change it can anyone help?
- 04-15-2016, 10:24 AM #2
- 4,122 Posts
Re: locked out of my iPad from iCloud
Welcome to iMore!
Unless you get the info from her, you have a paper weight. You must have the Apple ID and password that belong to it before you can change it. Might be time to be real nice to her and ask nicely if she will provide it to you. Otherwise you are out of luck. Here is a guide on how to recover your Apple ID, but if she had it set with her email, again you will be out luck.
- 04-16-2016, 07:43 PM #3iMore Newbie
- 25 Posts
Re: Locked out of my iPad from iCloud, how can I get back in?
If you have the proof of purchase that shows you bought the iPad, you my want to contact Apple and see what they can do to assist. However like FIREDEPT10 said, if your ex can enter the Apple ID and Password, you can activate the iPad then lastly go into Settings>iCloud and sign out of the Apple ID.
- 04-17-2016, 10:20 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2016, 06:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2016, 10:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2016, 09:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2016, 09:35 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2016, 08:30 AM