Reauthorized computer cloud issues

Ringfinger

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
For some reason unbeknownst to me I had to go ahead and unauthorized and re-authorize my computer to work with iTunes It just was giving me some issues for some unknown reason so I just did that. When I went to turn iCloud back on through the iTunes account I can't do it now I go to account settings and log into it and then when I click the options to enable iCloud it basically opens up the download iTunes window in a browser. Now I already have the latest version of iTunes so I'm not sure why it does that so I am unable to Enable the cloud now. Now I also went to the settings in iTunes and then I clicked to enable the cloud and I can do it there but it seems to be getting hung up, most likely my Internet here so I just rebooted the server. what my question is is what do I need to do here? Just enable it in iTunes or enable an iTunes and then also on my iTunes account in the Apple Store? I've never had this happen before and I've been using iTunes for many years. I'm quite confused how this all happened but now I want to get myself back to where I was before this happened. Can anyone shed some light on this ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro